Thumbnail Filmstrip of AQUATOP FZ13 FORZA 550 GPH Canister Filter w/ 13W UV Images
Aquatop's FORZA Canister Filter Series with UV delivers crystal-clear aquarium water with the latest advancements in UV technology. These multistage filtration systems also include a patented revolutionary one pump EZ Prime button so your canister filter begins cycling with just one pump. In addition to biological, mechanical and chemical filtration, the FORZA 13 handles up to 550 Gallons per Hour (GPH) and has an integrated 13 Watt UV Bulb for crystal-clear water.
All four models of the FORZA canister filter include an integrated replaceable carbon cartridge which is easily placed directly in the media tray, so it's no longer necessary to pour carbon into a tray or handle messy bags full of carbon. The FORZA Canister Filter Series incorporates a number of impressive features such as an optional surface skimmer on the intake, a handle for easy lifting of the barrelhead, a protective cover for the UV switch and a quick disconnect valve which is color coded, red for the inlet and blue for the outlet. As an added innovative safety feature, should the canister move 30 degrees in any direction, the UV will automatically shut off and protect your system. Welcome to the new age of UV filtration!
- High Performance Multi-stage Filtration System
- Built-in 13-Watt UV Lamp
- One Pump EZ Prime System
- Capable of Mechanical, Biological, and Chemical Filtration
- Includes Replaceable Canister Carbon Cartridge
- Suitable for Fresh and Salt Water Tanks
- White Enclosure
- Canister Dimensions: 12.5"(L) x 12.5"(D) x 17"(H)
- Weight: 18 Lbs
- Vinyl Hose Inner Diameter (ID): 3/4"
- Max Head Height: 8'
- Flow Rate: 550 gals/Hr
- Suitable for Tanks up to 175 gallons
- Filter Compartments: 4
- Voltage: AC 110V
- Wattage: 45W
- UV Sterilizer: 13W
Genuine Aquatop Replacement Media:
- Pre-cut Replacement Pads: RFP-FZ13 & RCP-FZ13
- Canister Carbon Cartridge Replacement:FZ13-RCI
- Ceramic Rings: MCR-300 and MCR-500 will cover one FZ13 media tray
- Bio-Balls: MBB-26 (1-2) should be used on a media tray depending on application
- UV Bulb: R13WUV-SQ