Thumbnail Filmstrip of AQUATOP MR-20 95 GPH Media Reactor Images
AQUATOP's MR-20 Multimedia Reactor maximizes the efficiency of filter media with a reverse water flow design that eliminates water channeling through the filter media. Install in sump or hang on the tank, this versatile reactor can be used for phosphate resins, phosphate sponges, activated carbon, nitrate sponges, and other resin filter media. The high quality acrylic design makes this one of the most reliable media reactors available, and the MR-20 includes a pump and all the necessary plumbing.
- Up-flow Filtration Maximizes Efficiency
- Easy to Remove Lid with Recessed O-ring
- Includes Aquatop's SWP-230 Submersible Water Pump and Sediment Discharge Filter
- Intake and Output Tubing Included
- Tank Hook and Suction Cups Included
- Dimensions: 2.4"(D) x 15"(H)
- Flow Rate: 95 gals/Hr
- Suitable for Tanks up to 20 gallons
- Pump Dimensions: 3"(L) x 1.5"(D) x 2"(H)
- Power: 5W
- Max Head Height: 3'