Thumbnail Filmstrip of AQUATOP MWV-2000 2,113-gph MaxFlow DC Wavemaker w/ Controller Images
Aquatop's MaxFlow Series of DC Wave Makers are powerful, highly efficient direct current wave making pumps that move and draw water in a unique way. The Prop-Style Impeller and 360° uniform water draw create a wider distribution of flow when compared to traditional powerheads. The MaxFlow DC Wave Maker Pumps also include a strong, secure magnet mounting system which allows for flexible placement and offers a wide range of motion. Each model runs quietly and efficiently, with multiple flow modes and a wavelength frequency dial for precise control. Two or more units can be synchronized wirelessly for enhanced water movement and circulation throughout your aquarium.
- Simulates Natural River and Reef Currents
- Energy efficient, low-voltage design
- Secure Magnet Mount Bracket with full articulation
- Multiple Flow Mode options with variable speed/flow control
- Pair two or more pumps using wireless technology
- For Fresh or Saltwater systems
- Flow Rate: 352-2133GPH
- Tank Size: For 55-125 Gallon Tanks
- Pump Size: 3"x4.5"
- Max Glass Thickness: Up to 1/2"
- Input: 100v/60Hz
- Output: DC24V