Thumbnail Filmstrip of AQUATOP SP7-UV 72-126 GPH Internal Filter with 7 Watt UV Sterilization Images
The AQUATOP SP7-UV submersible UV sterilizing pump is a new and innovative method for eradicating and controlling free-floating micro-organisms as well as disease causing pathogens. Unlike typical UV sterilizing systems, the SP7-UV requires no special plumbing and is easy to use and maintain. Simply place the SP7-UV directly into your tank or sump system up to the waterline. The built in pump will draw water in, running it past the 7 watt UV bulb. The UV light will sterilize and clarify, producing crystal clear water.
How does the SP7UV Work?
The SPUV filter uses a submersible top-mounted pump to draw water past its high output and compact UV Bulb. The UV Bulb is encapsulated in a unique quartz sleeve and the SP7UV includes a replaceable filter sponge to mechanically filter organic waste before water passes over the U.V. Bulb.
The efficient design of the SP-UV Elite Series filter allows for U.V. Sterilization to be submersed in both fresh and saltwater aquariums. With its flexibility, the SP-UV Elite Series can be placed anywhere in an aquarium, sump tank, or water garden. The design allows for easy installation and maintenance.
- 72-126 gallons per hour adjustable flow rate
- 10" high, 3" wide (with stand), 2.5" deep (with stand)
- Independent power switch for UV light
- Suitable for both freshwater & saltwater use
- Eradicates and controls free-floating micro-organisms as well as disease causing pathogens
- Built in 7 watt water pump, 120V / 60Hz
- 7 Watt UV light
- Built in flow rate adjuster
- Requires no additional plumbing, easy to use
- Separate Power Cord for Pump and UV System
- Flexibility in arrangement. Could be placed in tank or in sump
- Includes replaceable filter sponge
- Up to 75 gallons