Thumbnail Filmstrip of AQUATOP SP7-UV 126 GPH Internal Filter w/ 7W UV Sterilizer Images
The AQUATOP SP7-UV submersible UV sterilizing pump is a new and innovative method for eradicating and controlling free-floating micro-organisms as well as disease causing pathogens. Unlike typical UV sterilizing systems, the SP7-UV requires no special plumbing and is easy to use and maintain. Simply place the SP7-UV directly into your tank or sump system up to the waterline. The built in pump will draw water in, running it past the 7 watt UV bulb. The UV light will sterilize and clarify, producing crystal clear water.
How does the SP7UV Work?
The SPUV filter uses a submersible top-mounted pump to draw water past its high output and compact UV Bulb. The UV Bulb is encapsulated in a unique quartz sleeve and the SP7UV includes a replaceable filter sponge to mechanically filter organic waste before water passes over the U.V. Bulb.The efficient design of the SP-UV Elite Series filter allows for U.V. Sterilization to be submersed in both fresh and saltwater aquariums. With its flexibility, the SP-UV Elite Series can be placed anywhere in an aquarium, sump tank, or water garden. The design allows for easy installation and maintenance.
- Submersible Filter
- Built-in Pump
- Adjustable Flow Rate
- 7 Watt UV Light
- Eradicates and Controls Free-floating Micro-organisms and Pathogens
- Requires No Additional Plumbing
- Separate Power Cord for Pump and UV System
- Can be placed in Tank or Sump
- Includes Replaceable Filter Sponge
- Dimensions: 3"(L) x 2.5"(D) x 10"(H)
- Adjustable Flow Rate: 72-126 gals/Hr
- Suitable for Tanks up to 75 gallons
- Pump: 7W
- UV Sterilizer: 7W
- Volt/Freq: 110-120V/60Hz
- Suitable for Fresh and Salt Water Aquariums