Thumbnail Filmstrip of AQUATOP SP13-UV 395 GPH Internal Filter w/ 13W UV Sterilizer Images
The AQUATOP SP13-UV submersible UV sterilizing pump is a new and innovative method for eradicating and controlling free-floating micro-organisms as well as disease causing pathogens. Unlike typical UV sterilizing systems, the SP13-UV requires no special plumbing and is easy to use and maintain. Simply place the SP13-UV directly into your tank or sump system up to the waterline. The built in pump will draw water in, running it past the 13 watt UV bulb. The UV light will sterilize and clarify, producing crystal clear water.
How does the SP13UV Work?
The SPUV filter uses a submersible top-mounted pump to draw water past its high output and compact UV Bulb. The UV Bulb is encapsulated in a unique quartz sleeve and the SP13UV includes two replaceable carbon filter cartridges to mechanically & chemically filter organic waste before water passes over the U.V. Bulb. The efficient design of the SP-UV Elite Series filter allows for U.V. Sterilization to be submersed in both fresh and saltwater aquariums. With its flexibility, the SP-UV Series can be placed anywhere in an aquarium, sump tank, or water garden. The design allows for easy installation and maintenance.
- Submersible Filter
- Built-in Pump
- Adjustable Flow Rate
- 13 Watt UV Light
- Eradicates and Controls Free-floating Micro-organisms and Pathogens
- Requires No Additional Plumbing
- Separate Power Cord for Pump and UV System
- Can be placed in Tank or Sump
- Includes Replaceable Activated Carbon Filter Cartridges
- Dimensions: 3.5"(L) x 3"(D) x 13"(H)
- Adjustable Flow Rate: 132-395 gals/Hr
- Suitable for Tanks up to 125 gallons
- Pump: 27W
- UV Sterilizer: 13W
- Volt/Freq: 110-120V/60Hz
- Suitable for Fresh and Salt Water Aquariums