The AQUATOP SP13-UV submersible UV sterilizing pump is a new and innovative method for eradicating and controlling free-floating micro-organisms as well as disease causing pathogens. Unlike typical UV sterilizing systems, the SP13-UV requires no special plumbing and is easy to use and maintain. Simply place the SP13-UV directly into your tank or sump system up to the waterline. The built in pump will draw water in, running it past the 13 watt UV bulb. The UV light will sterilize and clarify, producing crystal clear water.
How does the SP13UV Work?
The SPUV filter uses a submersible top-mounted pump to draw water past its high output and compact UV Bulb. The UV Bulb is encapsulated in a unique quartz sleeve and the SP13UV includes two replaceable carbon filter cartridges to mechanically & chemically filter organic waste before water passes over the U.V. Bulb.
The efficient design of the SP-UV Elite Series filter allows for U.V. Sterilization to be submersed in both fresh and saltwater aquariums. With its flexibility, the SP-UV Series can be placed anywhere in an aquarium, sump tank, or water garden. The design allows for easy installation and maintenance.
- 395 gallons per hour flow rate
- 13" high, 3" wide (with stand), 2.5" deep (with stand)
- Independent power switch for UV light
- Replaceable Activated Carbon Filter Cartridges (2pcs)
- Suitable for both freshwater & saltwater use
- Eradicates and controls free-floating micro-organisms as well as disease causing pathogens
- Built in 27 watt water pump, 120V/60Hz
- 13 Watt UV light
- Built in flow rate adjuster
- Requires no additional plumbing, easy to use
- Separate Power Cord for Pump and UV System
- Flexibility in arrangement. Could be placed in tank or in sump
- Up to 125 gallons