Thumbnail Filmstrip of AQUATOP FZ7 FORZA 295 GPH Canister Filter w/ 7W UV Sterilizer Images
Aquatop's FORZA Canister Filter Series with UV Sterilization delivers crystal clear aquarium water with the latest advancements in UV technology. These multistage filtration systems also include a patented revolutionary one pump EZ Prime button so your canister filter begins cycling with just one pump. In addition to biological, mechanical and chemical filtration, the FORZA 7 handles up to 295 Gallons per Hour (GPH) and has an integrated 7 Watt UV Bulb for added protection against harmful bacteria and unsightly algae.
All three models of the FORZA canister filter include an integrated replaceable carbon cartridge which is easily placed directly in the media tray, so it's no longer necessary to pour carbon into a tray or handle messy bags full of carbon. The FORZA Canister Filter Series incorporates a number of impressive features such as an optional surface skimmer on the intake, a handle for easy lifting of the barrelhead, a protective cover for the UV switch and a quick disconnect valve which is color coded, red for the inlet and blue for the outlet. As an added innovative safety feature, should the canister move 30 degrees in any direction, the UV will automatically shut off and protect your system. Welcome to the new age of UV filtration!
- High Performance Multi-stage Filtration System
- Built-in 7-Watt UV Sterilizer
- One Pump EZ Prime System
- Capable of Mechanical, Biological, and Chemical Filtration
- Includes Replaceable Canister Carbon Cartridge
- Suitable for Fresh and Salt Water Tanks
- White Enclosure
- Canister Dimensions: 9.5"(L) x 9.5"(D) x 13.5"(H)
- Weight: 10 Lbs
- Vinyl Hose Inner Diameter (ID): 5/8"
- Max Head Height: 4.6'
- Flow Rate: 295 gals/Hr
- Suitable for Tanks up to 90 gallons
- Filter Compartments: 3
- Voltage: AC 110V
- Wattage: 20W
- UV Sterilizer: 7W
Genuine Aquatop Replacement Media:
- Pre-cut Replacement Pads: RFP-FZ7 & RCP-FZ7
- Canister Carbon Cartridge Replacement:FZ7-RCI
- Ceramic Rings: MCR-300 and MCR-500 will cover one FZ7 media tray
- Bio-Balls: MBB-26 (1-2) should be used on a media tray depending on application
- UV Bulb: R7WUV-SQ