Thumbnail Filmstrip of AQUATOP CMP-CRT Clear Magic Water Polisher 6 pack Images
Clear Magic--It Really Works!
AQUATOP's Clear Magic Water Polisher is not a gimmick. This product really works; just read the reviews from once skeptical shoppers who are now convinced. Clear Magic will purify your aquarium water right before your eyes! The fish do not need to be removed from the aquarium when Clear Magic is applied to the system. Just remove a cup full of aquarium water and add Clear Magic to it. Mix/stir the powder and aquarium water until it is diluted. Then add/slowly pour the solution into the aquarium. Safe for freshwater and saltwater aquariums, just add Clear Magic after routine cleaning and let the "magic" begin!
How Does Clear Magic Work?
Once added, Clear Magic forces organics in the aquarium to clump into larger molecules, allowing for easier pick up by your aquarium filter. Clear Magic Powder will also help keep the glass or acrylic walls of your aquarium algae free in between cleaning. With Clear Magic Powder, you'll spend less time cleaning your aquarium and more time enjoying the view!
It Really Works!
- Safe for Freshwater and Saltwater Aquariums
- Add Clear Magic to your Aquarium after a routine cleaning and enjoy crystal clear water
- Helps keep the Glass or Acrylic Walls of your Aquarium Algae-Free in between cleanings
- May be added once a week
- Enjoy crystal clear aquarium water
- Safe for fresh and saltwater aquariums
- 1 packet treats up to 30 gallons of aquarium water, 6 packets per box
- Use an appropriate amount of Clear Magic Powder for your tank size. Each pouch treats 30-gallons of aquarium water. It is better to use a little less than too much.
- Remove 1-cup of aquarium water and mix in the amount of Clear Magic Powder that you plan to use. Once dissolved, pour the solution back into the tank.
- Be sure that your filtration is running and you have good surface flow for gas exchange. The type and flow rate of your filtration will determine how quickly Clear Magic will work. For a well filtered tank it can take just 30 minutes to reach clarity. For lower flow filters it will take longer. Be patient, do not overdose. If you have a protein skimmer, you can leave it running should you choose to.
- Note: It is best to not use Clear Magic Powder on a long-neglected tank with a large load of organic debris until the water parameters have been corrected and the organic waste has been vacuumed from the tank.
- Change your filter cartridges or other debris catching material as usual once it has become soiled with tank debris.