Thumbnail Filmstrip of Aquatop MFC-40, MaxFlow HydroCylinder Wavemaker 3,960-gph max Images
The MaxFlow HydroCylinder Wavemaker pumps provide optimal water flow for corals in a wide range of reefscapes, regardless of their position in the aquarium. Silent, powerful, and easy to set up and maintain, the MaxFlow HydroCylinder Wavemaker pumps have an in-line controller which provides you with a full range of fine adjustments.
- Cross-flow technology wave pump for a gentle, evenly distributed flow
- Silent and energy efficient Sine-Wave DC control motor
- 5 programmable wave patterns with unique Forward/Reverse/Alternating flow modes
- Easy assembly/disassembly for maintenance
- Dedicated in-line controller for each pump
- Synchronize multiple pumps of different sizes
MaxFlow HydroCylinder Wavemaker MFC-20 Specs
- Flow 3,960 GPH
- 5/8" Glass
- 8-45 watts
- Recommended 4-7 foot tank lengths
- Footprint 12.4" long, 3.5" tall, 2.4" from the glass to the pump edge.