Unauthorized Online Reseller Warranty Claim Warning
When purchasing Aquatop products on online sites, such as Amazon.com, it is important to note where the product is being, “shipped and sold by” which is usually stated in the header for the product. If you are uncertain if an online reseller is an authorized retailer or not, please contact us directly for more information.
Protect Your Investment, watch your warranty claim, Purchase Only From Aquatop Authorized Dealers
Aquatop products are sold exclusively to consumers through Authorized Dealers and Authorized online resellers. These sellers are trained by Aquatop to credibly represent the products. They provide professional advice, post-sale support and service on all of our products. Unauthorized sellers often knowingly deceive the consumer by telling them that the product is covered under warranty, and that the specific company will continue to support the original purchaser.
Please be advised, Aquatop is NOT obligated to honor warranty claims or support any products, even if they are "new", when purchased from an unauthorized individual, unauthorized dealer, or unauthorized website seller via the internet.
*The following is a list of UNAUTHORIZED Internet Resellers:
- Monster Pets - Amazon.com Reseller
- IamNotGreedy - Amazon.com Reseller
- BirdsBringJoy - Amazon.com Reseller
- Gozeworld - Amazon.com Reseller
- Paradise's Pet Shop - Amazon.com Reseller
- ValueGroupie - Amazon Reseller
- OneWayPet - Amazon Reseller
- FatHappyPets - Amazon Reseller
- SeaCorals - Amazon Reseller
- Product Galaxy - Amazon Reseller
- Avalanche Brands - Amazon Reseller
- JDVCommerce - Amazon Reseller
- SunCoastPet - Amazon Reseller
- Etopso - Amazon Reseller
- ValoMarket - Amazon Reseller
- Bishop Pets - Amazon Reseller
- Orange Casa - Amazon Reseller
- Just Above Cost - Amazon Reseller
- TheGeneralStore - Amazon Reseller
- SJK Products - Amazon Reseller
- Zany Value - Amazon Reseller
- Saltwater Aquarium - Amazon Reseller
- ABlackHorse - Walmart.com Reseller
- UNBEATABLESALE - Rakuten.com Reseller
• Third Party Sellers on Ebay.
What happens if I make a purchase from an unauthorized dealer, (such as third party sellers on Amazon) and need warranty service?
You can contact them directly to request warranty service. If they refuse, (which they usually do) you can call your credit card company to dispute the charge. Tell your credit card company that the seller refuses to honor the warranty and you want to do a charge back. Thank you for your cooperation!
Authorized Dealers & Resellers:
• A physical (“brick & mortar”) pet or aquarium store. Online purchases made from a brick & mortar store are NOT considered authorized.
• Authorized Aquatop Internet resellers (subject to change):
o Drs. Foster & Smith
o Marine and Reef
o Pet Mountain
o That Fish Place